THE AEROPLANE FACTORY
Globe Temco Swift Specialists
Power Arc Ignition for the Trident T150V
Triumph & BSA Triples
After researching different ignition systems on the market, we decided on the Power Arc
system for the following reasons:
We have developed a kit to install the Power Arc C-3 ignition on the Triumph Trident T150V. The kit includes:
- The complete ignition module fits inside the engine where the original points were located.
- Coils: Current technology coils that produce 80,000 volts.
- Three sparks in each cylinder on each firing cycle for more complete combustion.
- Quicker throttle response.
- Smoother running over entire power range.
- Easier Starting.
- Programmed Rev limiting.
- Power Arc support and dependability.
- Adapter Plate: Plate that bolts to engine case to replace original points and plate
- Cover Plate: Plate that converts back to three screw layout to use the original point cover.
- Power Arc C-3 Module, programmed with proprietary ignition curves.
- Encoder Disc and standoff.
- New coil mounting plate to replace original Trident plate.
- Three new coils
- New resistor spark plug wires.
- Three new resistor spark plugs.
- Electrical connectors
- Necessary hardware.
- Installation Instructions.
Learn More About the Advantages of Power Arc Ignition Here: http://www.powerarc.com/.
Note: This installation was done on a 1974 Triumph T150V. Our understanding is that
all the vintage triples used the same point plate. We have not had an earlier Trident or
BSA in the shop to try the coil bracket for conformation of fit. Any knowledge about this
would be appreciated.
Complete Kit for the T150V as listed above:
$815.00 USD plus Shipping
Contact Don: 775-782-2992 or email@example.com